UV-C is mostly blocked by O2 and O3 in the stratosphere, and most of the amount emitted from sunlight is almost blocked making it impossible to reach the earth, but the bactericidal power is very strong.
Approximately 25% of the amount of UV-A emitted from the sun reaches the earth.
UV-C refers to light in the wavelength range of 200nm ~ 280nm and has a strong sterilizing power compared to UV-A and UV-B, but it is expensive and difficult to implement.
However, in the Netherlands, which is an advanced agriculture country, a sterilizing apparatus using UV-C has been developed and used for agriculture, and it is becoming popular as sterilization lighting that can replace pesticides in the future.
LANICS simulates the UVC LED Module for the customer's needs to provide optimized product design.
LANICS simulates UVC LED Module to meet customer needs and provides optimized products.
- UVC LED Engine
- Typical wavelength : 265nm, 255nm, 275nm Fan angle : 120º (Option 60º) Sterilizing power : 99.9% Optical power : 2~33W Weight : 50g High reliability 1 UVC LED (265nm)+1 Blue LED (460nm)
- UVC LED Test chamber
- This chamber is for testing materials that are deformed by UVC LEDs or sterilizing power of UVC LED. The UVC LED can be controlled in light volume or height, allowing for testing suitable for various environments.
- Type B UVC LED Module series
- Typical wavelength : 265nm Fan angle : 60º (Option 120º) Sterilizing power : 99.9% (1 sec. at 30cm) Optical power : 0.25W Weight : 90g
- Type A UVC LED Module series
- Typical wavelength : 265nm Fan angle : 120º (Option 60º) Sterilizing power : 99.9% (1 sec. at 15cm) Optical power : 0.56W Weight : 1.5kg
- Dome type UVC LED PKG.
- Size : 3.5mm×3.5mm×3.15mm Viewing angle : 60deg. Wavelength : 255nm, 265nm, 278nm, 308nm
- Flat type 3535 UVC LED PKG.
- Size : 3.5mm×3.5mm×1.55mm Viewing angle : 120deg. Wavelength : 255nm, 265nm, 278nm, 308nm